Lost Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Forum

)Lost*Soldiers(HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S

Go down 
+5
pea
KaTeR
Prior_of_the_Ori
)L*S(M@C~Oner
MRS AQUA
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MRS AQUA
Staff
Staff
MRS AQUA

Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S Empty
PostSubject: Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S   Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Well the time has come to leave......... time to move on....ive had a good time with you guys and met some great friends who will reamin friends for a long time,but for me this chapter has closed.....have tried to get L*S going but in my eyes it inst going anywear...i will still be around playing sof and will come and check on forum and say hi to you guys...i will miss you all....take care and i will see ya around Crying or Very sad

MRS A!!!
Back to top Go down
)L*S(M@C~Oner
Staff
Staff
)L*S(M@C~Oner

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S   Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Take care hun!!

Hope to see you soon!

geek Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S 705929

M@C Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://lostsoldiers.forumactif.com
Prior_of_the_Ori
Staff
Staff
Prior_of_the_Ori

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S   Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Take it easy......it looks like SoF2 is almost dead:S. The last players slowly quiting left and right.
Greetz,
Ori
Back to top Go down
KaTeR
Staff
Staff
KaTeR

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S   Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:51 pm

Fare well hun. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.degrieze.net
pea

pea

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S   Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:12 am

hope to see you later bb my dear
Back to top Go down
WeirdCDNWillie

WeirdCDNWillie

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S   Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:52 am

Sorry to see you go Jue...All the best Sad
Back to top Go down
]L*S[Gigakillerman

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S   Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:58 am

Shocked Shocked Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S 705929 Take care hope cya sometime.i am in Ljubljana now and i was shocked when i read this but u have your reasens i think so TAKE CARE MRS A.. Life go on Sad
Back to top Go down
][n\'][\'erpol

][n\'][\'erpol

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S   Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:17 am

hhhhuuuummmm, what is going on ??? I don't know if sof2 is dead or something else on our servers ...!!!
I was on dm server friday ... nobody ... just PeterB has come, saturday morning ... nobody ... saterday afternoon nobody... sunday morning ...the same
Sometimes one guy comes in but don't stay because bots are too strong(dead without seeing a bot sitting at a mile of me Very Happy ) and 15 minutes of gameplay is too long ...
I have gone to ctf and ... (don't like especilly ctf but ...) it is not the same config, i have found my prefer weapon going well (m4).

So our servers must be "attractive", i know that everyone has familly or/and children...
I try to be positive !!!

I love to play with you ... see you Mrs A and Soulreaper
Back to top Go down
MadMax
Staff
Staff
MadMax

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S   Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:05 am

Sorry to see you go Mrs but we gotta do what we gotta do cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S   Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S Empty

Back to top Go down

Im sorry guys...im leaving L*S
Page 1 of 1