Lost Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Forum

)Lost*Soldiers(HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Look Out Anus Is About!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadMax
Staff
Staff
MadMax

Look Out Anus Is About!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Look Out Anus Is About!!!!   Look Out Anus Is About!!!! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:05 am

I noticed the Donut puncher has been a visitin' Oh shit this is in public view!!! I Mean Hey Anus how ya been lol!
took ya long enough to find us dear! Where ya been?? Frag ya soon you pillow bitter you lol! Hows ya buddy been 4skin?? red raw I bet lol! Say hi to him for me...
Back to top Go down
Anus_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Look Out Anus Is About!!!!   Look Out Anus Is About!!!! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:50 pm

Don't pretend you're scared... You're always offering me the same chocolate doughnut to punch. As for being scared of this being in public view... In what way does this differ from that doughnut of yours? I haven't heard from [WAD SQUAD] 4_$K!N in a while (which is a shame). I've been good and have been drifting from server to server, lol. How are you wad-god?

Regards,
[WAD SQUAD] Anus_Lord.
Back to top Go down
MadMax
Staff
Staff
MadMax

PostSubject: Re: Look Out Anus Is About!!!!   Look Out Anus Is About!!!! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:56 pm

Bout time you started your own server hey ANus!! You could call it "The Black Hole" server or the "Uranus Frigging" Server lol!
Na just shittin! good to see ya behutch!! lol! cheers Missed your whitty retortes lol!
Back to top Go down
Anus_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Look Out Anus Is About!!!!   Look Out Anus Is About!!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:00 am

We did have a server... It was the [WAD SQUAD] Gay Bar... It was fucking awesome and brought a few new wads into being, lol. I don't know if you'd have met all of them, but they were good players (apart from one who was just so gay). Yeah everybody misses the authentic Wad Squad come-backs, lol.

Regards,
[WAD SQUAD] Anus_Lord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look Out Anus Is About!!!!   Look Out Anus Is About!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Look Out Anus Is About!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Soldiers :: General-
Jump to: